Updating Claws-Mail

Thu Dec 16 09:35:15 UTC 2010

On Thu, 16 Dec 2010 05:08:19 +0000 Mark Linimon <linimon at lonesome.com>
wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 05:06:28PM +0100, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> > What's wrong with having it build on the pointyhat cluster for those
> > which build a package and to make it an option for those which build
> > the port?
>
> Surely we want the pointyhat package to be the same as the default
> package that the port itself would build?

I think we already have ports which have a different default when build
on the cluster.

In general I agree that we should have the same defaults. My intention
was that the manual is build by default and the user had to disable
it (this is IMO an userfriendly setting, only power-users care really
about what is installed, and those should have the knowledge to
disable the build of the manual in the options).

Bye,
Alexander.