www/firefox & mail/thunderbird fail to build

Armin Pirkovitsch armin at frozen-zone.org
Thu Dec 2 06:15:43 UTC 2010

Hi!

In most cases the version of the port is quiet helpful to determine
whether the problem already has been fixed.
FreeBSD 8.1 was released quiet some time ago - if you haven't updated
your ports tree yet it might be a good start to see if the problem still
exists in the most recent version of the port.

Armin