current ports Mk make fetch calls wget fails to support schemes

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Tue Aug 31 20:08:30 UTC 2010

Jeremy Chadwick wrote:
> Hmm... Can't reproduce it here, but this is now the 2nd report of this
> problem to hit -ports.

Thanks for looking,

I'll send you more of my env. by private mail off list

Eric Masson wrote:
> Jeremy Chadwick <freebsd at jdc.parodius.com> writes:
>
> Hi,
>
> > Hmm... Can't reproduce it here, but this is now the 2nd report of this
> > problem to hit -ports.
>
> Removing wget from path solves the issue faced when building mod_celt in
> net/freeswitch.
>
> Thanks for you help diagnosing the problem.
>
> Éric Masson

Removing wget didnt avoid the problem here:
	mv /usr/local/bin/wget /usr/local/bin/wgetMV ; rehash
	cd /pri/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports
	setenv PORTSDIR /pri/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports
	cd sysutils/tarsnap
	make fetch
		===>   tarsnap-1.0.27 depends on file: /usr/local/bin/wget \
			- not found
		===>    Verifying install for /usr/local/bin/wget in \
			/pri/FreeBSD/branches/-current/ports/ftp/wget
		===>  Extracting for wget-1.12_1

Cheers,
Julian
--
Julian Stacey: BSD Unix Linux C Sys Eng Consultants Munich http://berklix.com
 Mail plain text,  Not HTML, quoted-printable & base 64 dumped with spam.