sysutils/screen fails to build

Stefan Bethke stb at lassitu.de
Thu Aug 26 11:53:43 UTC 2010

Am 05.08.2010 um 23:32 schrieb Cy Schubert:

> I'm in Newfoundland at the moment and will return home on Aug 17. I'll
> look at this when I return.

I finally got around figuring out why the screen update was failing on just this one box, while all my other -stables are just fine.  The problem was an accidental upgrade to -current on that box, followed by a downgrade to -stable, back in May.  Apparently, some -current includes and libraries are still hanging around, and are picked up by configure, specifically libulog and libutempter, but they are referencing symbols not available in the -stable libs.

Sorry to bother you,
Stefan

--
Stefan Bethke <stb at lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811