something wrong with portsnap and INDEX ?

Barbara barbara.xxx1975 at libero.it
Tue Aug 10 01:18:55 UTC 2010

I'm updating my ports tree using portsnap and then checking for new version
with 'portversion -l "<"'.
I've noticed that virtualbox-ose-* ports are not reported as old, but they
should have been committed about 9 hours ago.
In fact:
$ pkg_version -l "<"
virtualbox-ose                       <
virtualbox-ose-kmod            <

but:
$ grep ^virtualbox-ose /usr/ports/INDEX-8 | cut -d "|" -f 1
virtualbox-ose-3.2.6
virtualbox-ose-additions-3.2.6
virtualbox-ose-kmod-3.2.6

Could it be that net/p5-IO-INET6 and net/p5-IO-Socket-INET6 are making the
indexing crazy?
Maybe this is not the cause, but isn't an entry in MOVED required?

graphics/exact-image has been committed before and it's in INDEX-8 with
correct version
graphics/aeskulap is new and it's missing

Thanks
Barbara