Stepping down from my ports

Frank Steinborn steinex at nognu.de
Fri Aug 6 19:15:16 UTC 2010

Dear porters,

unfortunately I need to step down from all the FreeBSD
ports that I currently maintain, namely:

audio/ices0
audio/linux-shoutcast
audio/shoutcast
benchmarks/nbench
devel/libgee
games/avanor
games/crimson
games/wrogue
irc/minbif
misc/apparix
multimedia/gpodder
net-im/pino
net-mgmt/nagios-check_ice
net-mgmt/nagios-check_nick
net-mgmt/nipper
net/p5-Event-tcp
security/py-otr

Sorry - I don't take this easily. I really enjoyed working with the
community but due to a new employment and many other changes in my
life I'm currenty too much under water to find the time to maintain
these.

I don't like stupidly approving patches from people that would be
better maintainers than me anyway...

I will keep maintaining comms/p5-SMS-SMS77 because upstream stopped
development and I heavily depend on this port.

I surely will be back some day picking up a port here and there, but
for now: pleae pick up these small, poor ports and treat them with
love :)

Thanks,
Frank