i keep *trying* to move from portupgrade to portmaster

Freddie Cash fjwcash at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 14:31:23 UTC 2010

On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 7:28 AM, Sandra Kachelmann
<s.kachelmann at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I just tried to update an outdated system with:
>
> $ portmaster --no-confirm -G -m 'BATCH=yes' -a
>
> after a while it asked me whether I want to delete pcre - so -m
> BATCH=yes does not work.

What's the exact message?  Is it asking about deleting old distfiles?
There's an option to always delete (don't ask) and another option to
always ask.  It's -d (just delete the distfile, don't ask) and -D
(always ask before deleting a distfile).

If not, what's the question being asked?

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash at gmail.com