FreeBSD Port: albumart-1.6.6_3

Timothy Bourke timbob at bigpond.com
Thu Apr 29 09:48:30 UTC 2010

On Apr 28 at 15:39 -0400, Phillip Conrad wrote:
> I am running FreeBSD 7.2 and QT4.
>
> Is there any possibility of this port running on QT4 rather than QT3?

From what I understand, it should be possible.

What happens if you replace this line in the ports Makefile:
  RUN_DEPENDS+=   py*-qt>=3.1:${PORTSDIR}/x11-toolkits/py-qt

with this one?:
  RUN_DEPENDS+=   py*-qt>=3.1:${PORTSDIR}/x11-toolkits/py-qt4-gui

I don't have a FreeBSD install at the moment, so I can't test it
myself. If it works, then the port should probably be made to choose
appropriate dependencies in one way or another.

Would you be interested in becoming the maintainer of this port?

Tim.

BTW Sami, The Album Cover Art Downloader is a nice piece of
    software. Thanks for writing it!