php5-snmp broken on some systems for more than 2 months

Helmut Schneider jumper99 at gmx.de
Mon Apr 26 10:32:58 UTC 2010

Hi,

I fully understand that the current and past actions on php, png and so
on were very time consuming. Anyway php5-snmp (5.2.12 *and* 5.3.2) are
broken on obviously a few systems, including mine. A PR was opened 2
months ago but I even cannot find a reply from any of the maintainers.

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/144137

Again, I fully understand that people also have to do other things but
in my (and others) case it is sooo painful not being able to move ahead
to 5.3 or back to 5.2 because of this problem.

Any advise what I can do to support this process? It is meanwhile a
real pain.

Thanks and Regards, Helmut

--
No Swen today, my love has gone away
My mailbox stands for lorn, a symbol of the dawn