After horde 3.3.6_1 upgrade - php error cannot modify header information - headers already sent

Micheas Herman m at micheas.net
Wed Apr 14 06:27:11 UTC 2010

The fix for the second error is to enable output buffering in php.ini

output_buffering = 4096

Should be a safe setting.

The fix for the warning in
/usr/local/share/pear/Log.php

should be  made by upgrading to pear-log package to 1.11.6 The bug is in
pear/log 1.11.5 and earlier.

Micheas

--
Writing is easy; all you do is sit staring at the blank sheet of paper until
drops of blood form on your forehead.