FreeBSD Port: php5-zip-5.2.12_2

Richard Mealing richard at fastnet.co.uk
Tue Apr 6 14:52:31 UTC 2010

Hi,

I was wondering if possible, when the php version would be updated on
the ports tree to reflect the 5.2.13 version?

We seem to be getting a lot of issues with form variables because of
this version.

Many thanks,

Richard Mealing

Technical Support
FastNet International Limited

www.fastnet.co.uk <http://www.fastnet.co.uk/>

Tel - 01273 662888
Fax - 01273 621631

Shaftesbury Court, 95 Ditchling Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 4ST

** Twice Winners of the Best Small Business ISP**

** Twice Ranked in the Sunday Times Tech Track 100 League Table**

E&OE.  All Prices exclude VAT.  Carriage not included unless specified.
The opinions expressed in this email are entirely personal and do not
represent the policy of the company nor an order for the purchase or
supply of goods or services.  All incoming and outgoing emails are virus
checked, however we cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment
is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended.  FastNet
International Limited accepts no liability in respect of any loss, cost,
damage or expense as suffered as a result of receiving this message or
any attachments.  All quotations, contracts, goods and services are
subject to the Company's Terms and Conditions. Please refer to our
website at
http://fastnet.co.uk/welcome-to-fastnet/terms-and-conditions.html
<http://fastnet.co.uk/welcome-to-fastnet/terms-and-conditions.html>  or
apply for a written copy.  All goods remain the property the property of
FastNet International Ltd until paid for in full.

FastNet International Ltd Registered in England No. 3015861 Registered
Office Shaftesbury Court, 95 Ditchling Road, Brighton, BN1 4ST