opennms port

Sevan / Venture37 venture37 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 10:51:04 UTC 2010

On 30/03/2010 23:05, Micheas Herman wrote:
> There is an opennms port at: http://www.geeklan.co.uk/files/opennms/
>
> however, it is a little dated.
>
> I have attached a version that works for opennms 1.6.10 (at least it
> worked for me with make install, after I uploaded the java dependencies
> in /usr/ports/distfiles )
>
> Attached is a tar ball of opennms from /usr/ports/net-mgmt/ of my
> machine.
>
> The changes from geeklan's ports are the bumped version, new signatures,
> and a corrected path for the source files.
>
> Micheas

Hi Micheas,
There was no port attached in your original post, I have updated the
port to support version v1.6.10 & posted it up on my site, you can grab
a copy of it here:
http://geeklan.co.uk/files/opennms/opennms-1610-freebsd-port.tgz
http://www.geeklan.co.uk/?p=132

Note, as before, if you have a previous version installed please back up
the opennms directory before upgrading to prevent data loss.

For those wondering why this isn't in the tree yet, it's because OpenNMS
currently expects everything to be under a single directory, support
needs to be added for separation of data from binaries.

Sevan / Venture37