help with converting from configure to cmake (devel/allegro)

Eitan Adler eitanadlerlist at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 07:03:53 UTC 2010

I sent this march 26th with no response and after some more extensive
googling I'm still at a loss as what to do.

I'm currently the maintainer of devel/allegro which, due to my lack of
time, is very outdated.
The allegro team switched to cmake for the recent version. I do not
know how to enable/disable specific options with cmake in the ports
system.
I attached the Makefile I am currently using (which builds perfectly
without any options enabled). I'm looking for the correct way to
change the configure_args to something that will actually work.

If anyone notices anything else of importance please let me know.
Portlint finds no problems.