lsof won't build

Larry Rosenman ler at lerctr.org
Sun Sep 20 04:14:01 UTC 2009

(pardon the top-post, lousy work email client)

Also, some of the kernel structures lsof needs aren't exported to
/usr/include.

The best thing to do when lsof won't build is to make sure you have done a
make buildworld & make installworld
with the same sources that are in /usr/src, and match the running kernel.

Thanks,
Larry Rosenman
sysutils/lsof maintainer.

Phone: +1 512-248-2683                E-Mail: ler at lerctr.org
US Mail: 430 Valona Loop, Round Rock, TX 78681-3893