Stealth dependency in textproc/redland

Mel Flynn mel.flynn+fbsd.ports at mailing.thruhere.net
Wed Sep 16 12:46:46 UTC 2009

Hi,

the naughty rasqal/configure will try to find libgmp and link with it if
found. This must have been installed during a previous package build and after
cleaning environment and rebuilding x11/kdebase4-runtime with
USE_PACKAGE_DEPENDS I got this error:
(Soprano::PluginManager) found no soprano plugin at
"/usr/local/lib/soprano/libsoprano_redlandbackend.so"
Failed to create memory model
*** Error code 1
1 error
*** Error code 2

I traced this to the now absent libgmp.so.8. I'm a little short on time, but
if needed can patch and PR it. Would you like this through OPTIONS asking for
libgmp or disable it all together?
--
Mel