strange patch bug @ stable/8 ?

Dmitry Morozovsky marck at rinet.ru
Sat Sep 5 11:22:56 UTC 2009

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009, Dmitry Morozovsky wrote:

DM> Dear colleagues,
DM>
DM> on fresh RELENG_8/amd64 (lang/php5 distfile required):

[snip]

DM> Simple patch without all agrs finishes well, so I'm puzzled.

Ah, I suppose I've forund at least the source of this troube:

marck at hamster:/usr/ports/lang/php5-fpm> make -V PATCH_DIST_ARGS
--suffix .bak.orig -d /build/usr/ports/lang/php5-fpm/work/php-5.2.10 --forward
--quiet -E -p1 --suffix .orig

killing either of dupicated "--suffix" avoids core.  I still think patch should
be fixed regardinbg this though.

--
Sincerely,
[ FreeBSD committer:                                 marck at FreeBSD.org ]