do we need USE_LINUX_APPS=gtk2 dependencies in nspluginwrapper ?

Luigi Rizzo rizzo at iet.unipi.it
Fri Sep 4 13:43:56 UTC 2009

quick question - with the recent vulnerability of linux-f8-pango,
the USE_GNOME=gtk20 dependency in nspluginwrapper prevents the
nspluginwrapper port from installing.

I am a bit unsure on whether the linux gtk2 dependency is needed by
nspluginwrapper itself, or it is only (selectively) needed
for the NPAPI plugins that we want to import.
In fact, i am even unsure whether we would need to reinstall
the nspluginwrapper when chaing linux-base from, say, f8 to f9 to f10

Any idea ?

cheers
luigi