FreeBSD Port: asterisk-gui-2.0.4_2

Phillip Neumann pneumann at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:03:39 UTC 2009

Hello Bill,

unfortunatly, the hardware auto-configuration of hardware didnt really
worked well in my tests.
I had to touch files manually to make it work.

A new version of asterisk-gui has not been released jet (as far as i
know..).
I think if you try to use the version of the repository at asterisk
(svn), things could work better for hardware.

I have not spent time on trying to fix this problem, hoping new
version (i.e. with dahdi) would make this work better.

 From the other side, im not sure how stable are freebsd zaptel/dahdi
drivers...

Good luck!