FreeBSD Port: drivel-2.0.2_10
codehelp at debian.org
Thu Oct 8 11:35:22 UTC 2009
drivel 3.0.0 is now on release.
Drivel 3.0.0 ("Ready for the future")
- Drop remnants of old libraries including:
libglade2, libgnome2 and libgnomeui.
- Drop deprecated functions from existing libraries,
ready for the upcoming Gtk+3.0 transitions.
- Migrate from libgtksourceview1.0 to libgtksourceview2.0
- Add patches from bugzilla that have accumulated since 2.0.4
- Include and enhance code from the previous trunk (the
unreleased 2.1.1) codebase.
- Include translated versions of the Drivel Manual.
- Serendipity upstream has disabled XMLRPC due to a bug in
PHP 5.2 which appears to be fixed in the current 5.2 release.
The xmlrpc support in serendipity is disabled but does work
again if the xmlrpc plugin is downloaded and installed:
- drivel is not able to retrieve recent entries from all blog engines
as a result of the removal of libegg / issues with the
- Past-date support in LJ is disabled in 3.0.0.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 198 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-ports/attachments/20091008/ff3c2885/attachment.pgp
More information about the freebsd-ports