cups-image build failure

Scott Nicholson scott.a.nicholson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 10:46:08 UTC 2009

On Nov 30, 2009, at 1:31 AM, Dominic Fandrey wrote:

> Dominic Fandrey wrote:
>> Scott Nicholson wrote:
>>> Hi, I'm having issues attempting to update cups via ports:

>> Me too.
>
> It works, now. :)

It builds alright now, but I couldn't manage to get my printer to
work. I have a Brother HL-2040 that I've been using the foomatic
hl1250 driver with, USB (no reset), it took me ages to figure out how
to set it up so it would work initially; the newest cups just tells me
that it's waiting for the printer to become available. Any jobs I sent
to it just sat in the queue, "processing." I reverted back to 1.3.10
and it's working again. Is there some new configuration step that I
might be missing?

Scott