Man's gravest threat is RACISM

TALTON GOLD pokoko at ymail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:33:53 UTC 2009

Racial discrimination is the cause of so much injustice and suffering right
through the years, "We hate racial discrimination most intensely and all its
manifestations. We have fought all our life; we fight now, and will do so
until the end of our days. Racism against African-Americans is still prevalent in
the United States. Despite laws and other protections against
discrimination, African-Americans still face discrimination in housing, employment, and
education. African-Americans are still victimized by insurance red-lining, and
the racism of whites and others is exploited by block-busting, a practice
which is illegal in Pennsylvania and many other states. Although racist
organizations such as the Ku Klux Klan have small memberships, they have been actively
recruiting and holding rallies in Pennsylvania and other states and
spreading their messages of hate against African-Americans, Jews, Catholics, and
other minorities. Please keep us standing by supporting us through STANDARD
CHARTERED BANK UGANDA LIMITTED, 5 Speke Road Branch, Kampala. SWIFT CODE:
SCBLUGKA. Account name is MUKASA ALOYSIUS TALTON GOLD, and account number is
0100114039800. God Bless you.