Question about creating a port for saga gis

Eygene Ryabinkin rea-fbsd at codelabs.ru
Fri Nov 13 11:38:15 UTC 2009

Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:54:08AM +0100, Rainer Hurling wrote:
> thank you for your answers. Now I am able to fetch directly :-)

You're welcome ;))

> > CATEGORIES=     devel
>
> My plans are to use math for SAGA GIS because there is no 'gis'
> category. And 'graphics' or 'database' do not suit well enough I
> think.

I used "devel" just to stuff some CATEGORIES into the test Makefile --
this variable is mandatory and bsd.port.mk will error us out if this
won't be specified.  You can use any category that suits you.  By
the way, you can specify multiple categories and, probably, "astro"
is worth considering too.  But the primary category is "math", so
you're right and the port most probably should go into math/saga.
--
Eygene