Port Request: Bongo

Eygene Ryabinkin rea-fbsd at codelabs.ru
Sat Nov 7 11:20:01 UTC 2009

Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 04:27:44AM +0300, Eygene Ryabinkin wrote:
> I hadn't tested it in the Tinderbox for the clean build, but I'll
> try to do it next week.  If you're interested -- I'll post the
> results and modifications to the port.

Some iterations over the Tinderbox helped to bring the port to the
much better shape and now it gained some more dependencies, plist
was fixed and some patches were updated.

Sat, Nov 07, 2009 at 11:31:41AM +0100, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
> Attachment stripped.  How about a URL?

http://codelabs.ru/fbsd/ports/bongo-0.6.1.shar
It contains the latest version with all fixes embedded.  Still, I
hadn't tested if it really works :((
--
Eygene