x11/gtk-qt4-engine refuses to install

Jacob Myers jacob at whotookspaz.org
Mon Nov 2 08:31:10 UTC 2009

Hello,

I get an error when attempting to install x11/gtk-qt4-engine:

[snip]
# make install
===>  Installing for gtk-qt4-engine-1.1_1
===>   Generating temporary packing list
usage: mtree [-LPUcdeinqruxw] [-f spec] [-f spec] [-K key] [-k key] [-p
path] [-s seed] [-X excludes]

I'm not entirely sure what's going on here. When I add NO_MTREE=yes to
the port's makefile, it installs correctly. I don't think this is the
Right Thing(TM) though.

--
Jacob Myers <Jacob at whotookspaz.org> | Website: http://whotookspaz.org
Network Admin, Wilcox Technologies  | Public key: 186A424A