sane-backends-1.0.19_1 fails to compile

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Tue May 26 16:23:16 UTC 2009

 Le 26/05/2009 à 18:05:17+0200, lysergius2001 a écrit

> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:24 PM, Albert Shih <Albert.Shih at obspm.fr> wrote:
>
>     >
>     I concur. It's work for me too.
>

> Me too...  but what did it do?  That a plain deinstall/reinstall did not?

The more complex software I ever wrote is

	echo "Hello world"

in bash.

So I don't have the ability to answer you.

But what I understand when you using portupgrade (or something like that), first the new
version is build and after that the old version is deinstall and the new
version is install. That's mean when you build the new version the olds
libraries still here. Maybe some conflicts ?

Regards.
--
Albert SHIH
SIO batiment 15