Status of devel/boost upgrade

Dmitry Marakasov amdmi3 at
Fri Mar 27 08:30:34 PDT 2009

* Alexander Churanov (alexanderchuranov at wrote:

> As stated on, all issues
> with ports depending on devel/boost are resolved.
> Should I do something for updating the port?

We're planning extra exp-run with all the fixes and patch to boost,
pav@ is going to start it on Sunday evening. The update itself is
planned for 6th, as we're still awaiting approvals or timeouts for
2 PRs. For now all we need is to wait for exp-run results and fix
extra bugs, if there are any.

Dmitry Marakasov   .   55B5 0596 FF1E 8D84 5F56  9510 D35A 80DD F9D2 F77D
amdmi3 at  ..:  jabber: amdmi3 at

More information about the freebsd-ports mailing list