FreeBSD Port: samba-libsmbclient-3.0.34_1

Timur I. Bakeyev timur at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 18 03:13:15 PDT 2009

Hi!

On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 3:41 AM, Patrick Strateman
<strateman at fordham.edu> wrote:
> sudo make clean install 2> ~/stderr.txt >~/stdout.txt
>

> $ uname -a
> FreeBSD phantomcircuit.mine.nu 7.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 7.1-RELEASE #0: Thu
> Jan  1 14:37:25 UTC 2009
> root at logan.cse.buffalo.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386
>

> this is the latest version from portsnap

You miss list of the installed ports in your mail, but I can bet from
the error, that you have installed port version of Heimdal or MIT
Kerberos. That doesn't play well together.

Options you have are:

1. Uncheck ADS support for the libsmbclient('make config' if any)
2. Depending from the port you have installed, set either HEIMDAL_HOME
or KRB5_HOME to point to LOCALBASE.

Regards,
Timur.