Can anybody port hypertable to freebsd ?

Adrenalin adrenalinup at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 08:33:06 PDT 2009

"Hypertable is an open source project based on published best
practices and our own experience in solving large-scale data-intensive
tasks."
Written in C++, very promising software, working on linux and macos
but not freebsd.. Unfortunatly no freebsd support..

Author said "That's not something we're focused on. If someone has
time and would like to add support for FreeBSD, then we'd be more than
happy to merge it in. "
http://groups.google.com/group/hypertable-user/browse_thread/thread/76a7828b22f2fda8

I tryed to compile as for Apple but..  "As far as I can tell Apple's
kqueue interface is quite different from FreeBSD's."

http://hypertable.org/
http://code.google.com/p/hypertable/wiki/HowToBuild