request for a new port review [memtest86+]

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Wed Mar 11 06:36:31 PDT 2009

on 11/03/2009 15:13 Philippe Audéoud said the following:
> On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Andriy Gapon wrote:
[snip]

>> Sorry for any inconvenience, I've put it here:
>> http://www.icyb.net.ua/~avg/memtest86+.port.shar.txt
>>

> You should install portlint and then see portlint -N errors.
> Once portlint is ok, you should send-pr your shar.

Do you have any specific error in mind?
I've done portlint and it produced only warnings that are un-avoidable in this
case (I think):

$ portlint -A -N
WARN: Makefile: possible use of absolute pathname "/boot/opt".
WARN: Makefile: only one MASTER_SITE configured.  Consider adding additional mirrors.
0 fatal errors and 2 warnings found.

--
Andriy Gapon