INDEX files stale on www.FreeBSD.org

Erwin Lansing erwin at FreeBSD.org
Sun Jun 28 14:15:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 10:32:50AM +1000, John Marshall wrote:

Hi John,

> The default source for ports 'make fetchindex' (MASTER_SITE_INDEX) is
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/ports/
>
> The ports INDEX files at that location are stale.  They were last
> updated about 4 days ago.

Somehow the script generating those was running circles around itself
waiting for itself to destroy a zfs snapshot it already had destroyed.
It has been running again the last day or two, but I'll keep an extra
eye on it.  Thanks for noticing!

-erwin

--
Erwin Lansing                                   http://droso.org