Possibly unbuildable ports reminder

Glen Barber glen.j.barber at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 10:13:13 UTC 2009

On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 6:00 AM, Bill Fenner<fenner at freebsd.org> wrote:

> so you can easily check the status of ports that you maintain.  In
> addition, the list of ports with no MAINTAINER with build problems is
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~fenner/errorlogs/ports@freebsd.org.html

Bill,

There may be something wrong here, unless commits were made on the
ports I have checked so far -- math/bamg and mail/crm114 are both
listed as BROKEN on this link, but the Makefile of both do not reflect
this.  Both ports were listed BROKEN for fetch errors, and as far as I
can tell, fetch fine.

mail/crm114 specifically, according to cvsweb, was last updated: Wed
May 13 16:03:16 2009 UTC (6 weeks, 3 days ago) by beat

If there is no problem, I apologize for the noise -- just wanted to
bring this to your attention in case there really is a problem.

Thanks

--
Glen Barber