Help test aqbanking-4.0.0 (especially with gnucash)

G. Paul Ziemba pz-freebsd-ports at ziemba.us
Thu Jun 25 16:28:30 UTC 2009

I picked up the new ports:

    gnucash-2.2.9_2
    aqbanking-4.1.0
    gwenhywfar-3.9.0
    libgmp-4.3.1
    guile-1.8.6_1
    goffice-0.7.7
    libgsf-1.14.14

and was able to build gnucash and aqbanking together successfully;
I am able to do ofx operations (get statements) so it seems to work.

I think there is some minor issue with regard to money market accounts
(specifically, how the account type is represented within aqbanking)
but I have patches to send upstream for it.

Thanks for putting together the patches for the update, and thanks to
amdmi3 for the commits.

--
G. Paul Ziemba
FreeBSD unix: