portupgrade/ruby issue? (Stale lock file was found. Removed.)

Andriy Gapon avg at icyb.net.ua
Wed Jun 17 09:16:50 UTC 2009

After recent massive ports update (I think ruby was touch and probably portupgrade
too) I started getting seemingly sporadic "Stale lock file was found. Removed."
messages. What's interesting is that those messages are produced on stdout, not
stderr.

Sporadic - because they appear when there are no parallel execution of any
portupgrade tools (or any other package/port related tools). They appear in
situations wheere they never appeared before.

I see this on two stable/7 systems.

--
Andriy Gapon