New 2009 University of Phoenix programs near 55102

College News CollegeNews at news.college.us.com
Tue Jun 16 13:06:10 UTC 2009

   3D"A
   You are receiving t   address ports at freebsd.org
   to receive information from http://www.directscholar.com on Jun 09
   2009 07:25AM.
   [1]Go here to add us to your address
       [2]View in Browser | [3]Unsubscribe" style="                   text-decoration:none">Remove My Email

   This email was sent to you at ports at freebsd.org because you expressed
   interest in   University of  Phoenix and/or its educational partners.
   [4]3D"Cant
   [5]3D"" [6]Dear    Perhaps you're new to college and seeking an associate's degree. Maybe
   you'   way, Univer   We offer a wide variety of degree programs that meet your needs and
   interes   Explore real-world degree programs at Un   At University of Phoenix, you can choose a learning format that fits
   your l   you select,    campuses offer a combined    Find a University of Phoenix degree prog   today! [7]3D""
   [8]3D""

   If you do not wish to receive informative up   of Phoenix in the future, simply [9]click here.  University of
   Phoenix is a private institution of higher learning founded i   Phoenix, Arizona, in 1976. The University is accredited by The Higher
   Lea   ([10]ncahlc.org).
   Axia College is a college of University of Phoenix. [11]Accreditation

   Thi   2711 N. Sepulveda Blvd. # 148, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266
   You have subscribed to receive information from us with
   ports at freebsd.org This email was sent to you because you requested we
   send you periodic   To stop receiving email from College.us.com, [12]Remove me or write us
   at the address li   Please view our [13]Privacy Policy

   [jtdpwcscd_aqrlqjwqrtr.gif&o=]