portmgr reorganization

Maho NAKATA chat95 at mac.com
Thu Jun 4 19:14:10 UTC 2009

Hi portmgr@, Martin and Ion-Mihai, Kririll
Congratulations to Martin Wilke and Ion-Mihai Tetcu
I thought that Martin has already a portmgr since he's very active :)
and thanks for QAT@ for Ion-Mihai Tetcu. Your input is really
improved the quality of ports. I'm reall appreciated.

Kririll Ponomarew, thank you very much for your hard work
as portmgr@ hope and I'm sure
you do will going well in the other field.

Best,