p5-HTML-Mason with broken dependency to p5-Exception-Class!

Nicolais ns at got2get.net
Thu Jun 4 12:56:14 UTC 2009

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can find an updated status on p5-HTML-Mason, if
the maintainer is not replying to mails.

This is an extract from the Mason changelog:

1.41  May 5, 2009

[ BUG FIXES ]

- This is a one-fix release to get this module working with the latest
   version of Exception::Class (1.27).

I have mailed dsh at vlink.ru (at May 13th) and asked if he/she was aware of
the update, but I have not heard back anything.

The reason is, the new Exception::Class has already made it into the ports
tree at May 11th, and I'm holding back on updating this, since Mason < 1.41
will not work (1.42 is out, too) and 1.39 is the current in the ports tree.

I did not go into updating the port myself, since I have never tried this.
But maybe that will be the solution.

Thank you for any input

 - Nicolai