FreeBSD support in OpenConnect VPN client.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Wed Jun 3 20:43:24 UTC 2009

I've just installed a FreeBSD VM and made sure that the open client for
Cisco's new "AnyConnect" VPN is working on FreeBSD. The 2.00 release is
available from http://www.infradead.org/openconnect.html

I've made it build on FreeBSD 7.2 and checked that it works; I'll stop
short of actually contributing and maintaining a port though.

If someone wants to do that, and then keep me honest if/when I break the
FreeBSD build, that would be much appreciated.

If nobody's interested, that's fine too -- at least I can relax in the
knowledge that I didn't write yet another gratuitously Linux-only
program :)

I've designed it to use the same vpnc-script as vpnc, so the Linux
packages tend to require vpnc just for that reason.

--
dwmw2