Help test aqbanking-4.0.0 (especially with gnucash)

Jan Henrik Sylvester me at janh.de
Mon Jun 1 18:11:05 UTC 2009

As I wrote two weeks ago, the aqbanking-2.3.3 to 3.8.1 update took away
the command line banking client I use. Thus, I am eager to get 4.0.0,
which includes a new one.

I made a patch: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=135161

I need someone using gnucash with aqbanking to check the functionality
of aqbanking-4.0.0 -- both do compile.

I cannot use the new aqbanking-cli, yet. Knowing if gnucash works would
help me to narrow down the cause.

Converting the configuration from 2.X did not work out completely
(aqbanking-cli and aqhbci-tool4 show no accounts), and I fail to
communicate with my bank using a new configuration.

Thanks for any help!

Cheers,
Jan Henrik