BIND help

Albert Thiel athiel at yourdatacenter.com
Thu Jul 30 01:29:37 UTC 2009

Thanks very much.  Will do.  Appreciate the help. -Al

Albert Thiel
athiel at yourdatacenter.com <mailto:athiel at yourdatacenter.com>

Your Data Center Incorporated
The home of HostLongIsland.com
Powerful FREE ISP Tools, Mail & Website Hosting
http://www.YourDataCenter.com
Hewlett, New York
Local & Intl: (516)874-5850
Toll-Free US: (877)302-8642