"ghost" ports CFLAGS

Eric Damien jafa82 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:48:05 UTC 2009

Well, I just edited the /etc/make.conf. About the clean build directories, I
performed make clean (even if portmaster is already supposed to do so,
unless instructed otherwise); I even deleted the ports tree and made a fresh
portsnap fetch extract: no use.
Not to stay stuck, I decied to include a ports.conf in make.conf just to
switch back to the other compiler (actually gcc43/g++43), on those
problematic ports. But then again, that is a temporary solution.

Do you think there may be another path to explore ?

Thanks,

Eric Damien.