Which Package is Used for run MAKE command in FreeBSD

Gergely CZUCZY phoemix at harmless.hu
Tue Jul 28 13:29:44 UTC 2009

Hello,

If you're referring to /usr/bin/make, the bsd make, it's part of the
base system. That means, it's not in any package. Again, pfsense is NOT
FreeBSD, it's built on FreeBSD, such as, a fork of it.

If you're seeking help for pfSense i'd suggest checking their mailing
lists or support.

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 18:16:26 +0530
Nisarg shah <nsrg.shah at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Respected Sir/Madam
>
> Actually i am trying to install the .tgz extension file in FreeBSD OS
> for PFsense firewwall but it is necessary to run MAKE command to
> install the packages so i dont know which package i have to download
> to run this MAKE command in my FreeBSD.
>
> I hope you help me for this.
>
> Thanks and Regards
>
> Nisarg Shah