Unable to build "graphics/gd"

Jerry gesbbb at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 13:15:35 UTC 2009

On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 12:58:56 +0200
dirk.meyer at dinoex.sub.org (Dirk Meyer) wrote:

[snip]

> libjpeg.so.9 is obsolete now. pelase use libjpeg.so.10 from jpeg-7.

I all ready have the port installed. checking out the '/usr/local/lib'
directory, reveals this:

lrwxr-xr-x   1 root  wheel    13B Jul 19 09:01 libjpeg.so@ -> libjpeg.so.10
-rwxr-xr-x   1 root  wheel   222K Jul 19 09:01 libjpeg.so.10*

I would assume that "gd" is being linked against the correct version.

In any case, as I previously posted, deinstalling and reinstalling the
'gd' port fixed the problem; although I am not sure why the problem
existed to begin with.

--
Jerry
gesbbb at yahoo.com

Note to myself: use real bullets next time.