[HEADSUP]: Ports freeze schedule for 8.0-RELEASE

Jeremy Messenger mezz7 at cox.net
Sat Jul 18 15:46:02 UTC 2009

On Sat, 18 Jul 2009 01:36:16 -0500, Philip M. Gollucci
<pgollucci at p6m7g8.com> wrote:

> Jeremy Messenger wrote:
>> Hello all,
>>
>> It will be great if I can get more people to help test with
>> libtool/libltdl 2.2 before the freeze. It already has been tested in
>> pointyhat-exp last week, we have fixed almost all of error logs. Only
>> three ports have been marked as BROKEN is x11-wm/ion-2, audio/ccaudio
>> and
>> lang/ccscript. If anyone want to fix those, feel free to or those will
>> be
>> remove if nobody fix it in a few months. I have sent an email to pav for
>> request another run in pointyhat-exp. However, to test libtool/libltdl,
>> you will need to checkout ports-stable module from MarcusCom CVS.
>
> sysutils/lsof DOES NOT COMPILE with libtool22.

Actually, sysutils/lsof does not use libtool and has no dependency require
(well, only require /usr/src/sys/*). The sysutils/lsof is very common to
get break when someone make the changes in -CURRENT. If you update your
-CURRENT, I am sure that it will build as pointyhat(-exp), marcus and
others can get it builds.

> http://tb.p6m7g8.net live with libtool22, as far as I can tell the
> complete set below is fine --

Thanks for test!