net/p5-Net-Twitter broken

Cezary Morga cm at therek.net
Tue Jul 14 07:42:24 UTC 2009

andrew clarke pisze:
> I don't think there's anything missing?  My ports tree is up-to-date.

But not neccessarily all ports are up-to-date in regard to upstream. Or,
maybe even though all the ports are installed the Perl installer for
given module (Net::Twitter in this case) might not be able to find them.

As it turned out later on (Philip Golluci's mail) not all ports in Ports
Tree had been updated.

>> cd /usr/ports/net/p5-Net-Twitter && make clean build
>> cd work/Net-Twitter-3.01000 && make test
>
> Ah, I wasn't aware of the "test" target.  That should help.

This is Perl's ExtUtils::MakeMaker target.

--
Cezary Morga