Bad INDEX-7 file ?

Cezary Morga cm at therek.net
Mon Jul 13 10:17:19 UTC 2009

Fedor Dikarev pisze:
> root:net{R}[47] ports$ cd databases/rrdtool; make describe
> rrdtool-1.3.8|/usr/ports/databases/rrdtool|...

What output did you expect to receive?

I have not used `make describe` previously so I can't say whether it's
output had been changed lately or not, but according to bsd.port.mk:

describe - Try to generate a one-line description for each port for
            use in INDEX files and the like.

And the output you get is in the same format as in INDEX file. If you
check bsd.port.mk line 5392 you'll see it's supposed to look that way.

--
Cezary Morga