CFT: net/openbgpd

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Thu Jul 9 18:47:58 UTC 2009

Hi,

 I would like your help for testing net/openbgpd.  A diff from 4.4.1
 and a complete tarball of the new port for the latest version from
 the OpenBSD source tree as of July 9, can be found at:

 http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/openbgpd-4.5.20090709.diff.gz
 http://people.allbsd.org/~hrs/FreeBSD/openbgpd-4.5.20090709.tar.gz

 Changes from 4.4.1 include support for RIB table and connect-retry.
 Nexthop using IPv6 link-local address is also supported (equivalent
 to "neighbor X interface Y" in Quagga).  Note that CARP and route
 priority are disabled because they are not supported on FreeBSD.

 Please let me know if you notice something wrong with it.  Thanks!

-- Hiroki