net/samba-libsmbclient fails build

Da Rock rock_on_the_web at comcen.com.au
Mon Jan 26 16:21:20 PST 2009

I get the following error in this build (make, make install clean):

In file included from libsmb/libsmbclient.c:25:
include/includes.h:1112: error: conflicting types for
'krb5_set_real_time'
/usr/local/include/krb5-protos.h:3486: error: previous declaration of
'krb5_set_real_time' was here

I was considering debugging this myself and submitting it to you guys
here, but then I looked closer... my question is now where do I submit
this kind of info? If not here then let me know where.

Cheers

FreeBSD laptop1.herveybayaustralia.com.au 7.1-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD
7.1-RELEASE-p2 #0: Thu Jan 15 16:27:55 EST 2009
xxxxxxxxxx at laptop1.herveybayaustralia.com.au:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  amd64