RT 3.8?

Wesley Shields wxs at FreeBSD.org
Wed Jan 21 15:31:42 PST 2009

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 06:05:50PM -0500, Steven Kreuzer wrote:

> On Jan 21, 2009, at 4:34 PM, Arnold Cavazos Jr. wrote:
>

> > I am trying to install the rt38 port in the tree on a fresh 7.1-STABLE
> > build.  The Makefile's id is:
> >
> > # $FreeBSD: ports/www/rt38/Makefile,v 1.6 2009/01/08 16:50:17 pav
> > Exp $
> >

> > a "/usr/local/sbin/rt-setup-database --dba root --action init"
> > yeilds the following error:
> >
> > DBD::mysql::st execute failed: Table 'Attachments' already exists at
> > /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/RT/Handle.pm line 470.
> >
> > Any ideas as to where I should look to solve this?
> >
> > --
> > Arnold Cavazos, Jr.
>
> Hi Arnold-
>
> This is a known issue documented in PR ports/130425
>
> I recently inherited maintenance of this port and I currently have two
> patches
> that are being reviewed by ports committers that fix other problems in
> the port.
>
> Once those get checked in, which I was told *should* be done today, I
> will fix the
> issue you are having. (I have patches ready to go)
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. This should be
> fixed
> in the very near future.

As the person doing the review of the patches I can say that they
visually look good to me but I'm putting them through a quick test run
to make sure they are sane in practice.  I hope to have these patches
into the tree tonight and will continue to work with Steven to address
any issues in this port.

-- WXS