PHP question

Albert Thiel athiel at yourdatacenter.com
Wed Jan 14 12:31:25 PST 2009

I am trying to figure out how to get a working Apache 2.x server with PHP in a safe configuration (or
as safe as possible based upon all the vulns).  I do not need a database.

What version and options is my best bet.  I have tried on my own but losing it.  Nothing I have tried
works.

I still use PERL and trust it for 99% of my work, but have a need for one application that uses PHP
(a chat app for Customer Sales/Support).  I plan to give it it's own server just in case...

Any help would be appreciated.  -AL

Albert Thiel
athiel at yourdatacenter.com

Your Data Center & HostLongIsland.com
Powerful FREE ISP Tools, Mail & Website Hosting
http://www.YourDataCenter.com
Hewlett, New York
(877)302-8642