testing rnoland's xorg upgrade patch -- error

Eitan Adler eitanadlerlist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 15:46:55 PST 2009

Robert Noland wrote:
> I just rolled up a new patchset.  This has not been through tinderbox
> yet, so you have been warned...  This update should pretty much have us
> current with all released xorg bits.
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~rnoland/xorg-update-010809.patch.bz2
>
> robert.

I didn't test this patchset yet but the previous one caused X to either
freeze and not accept any input including ctrl+alt+bksp or cause my
computer to go blank and beep three times.

Also make sure to include xorg-minimal in the patch.  I don't see it.
--
Eitan Adler
"Security is increased by designing for the way humans actually behave."